We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your visiting and use of this website;
- (b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2)Information about website visits.
- (a)improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- (b)send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology; We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your permission.
- (a)to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b)in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c)in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(5)International data transfers.
(6) Security of your personal data.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping any receipt and/or serial numbers confidentially.
(8)Third party websites.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9)Third party software components
MajorAV Software use Avira Antivirus Engine(https://oem.avira.com/) and SAVAPI(https://oem.avira.com/en/products/savapi) to perform virus scan.